Chicagoland BOR! Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one

3 posters

Go down

I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one Empty I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one

Post by Asidrive February 1st 2013, 1:46 pm

Sooo, my truck is stuck in the driveway and now the subaru did something odd.

driving on the highway at about 65 mph in 5th and i lose power. still in boost but its a bit wild. Start losing speed and can hardly hold 50mph.

Drop to 4th and i can get back up to safe speed. car stinks of clutch now. get off highway and go through gears. still pulls fine 1-4th. seems like 5th might be fucked. whats it like to lose one gear? does this sound like something big or something minor?

ill be jumping on the highway after work and ill give an update...

$6000 take it!

Asidrive
Asidrive

Car : 2006 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Color : Some sorta silver
Class : Math

Back to top Go down

I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one Empty Re: I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one

Post by Ls1_JayaRe February 1st 2013, 6:39 pm

aren't transmissions a bitch?!....BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ls1_JayaRe
Ls1_JayaRe

Car : 00 camaro z28
Color : negro!

Back to top Go down

I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one Empty Re: I got 99 problems but a BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aint one

Post by Asidrive February 1st 2013, 7:16 pm

It didnt do it on the way home. i smelled what i though might be clutch.

it was more of a power loss. foot down, seemed like it was trying to boost but was getting nothing. almost like a fuel cut..i have no idea. drives fine now
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ls1_JayaRe February 1st 2013, 8:35 pm

the cold weather is a bitch, i also wanna say dylan had an issue like that with his bug eye...you should yell at him
Ls1_JayaRe
Ls1_JayaRe

Car : 00 camaro z28
Color : negro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive February 1st 2013, 8:58 pm

DYLAN!!!! YOU DICK! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!

like that?
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive February 4th 2013, 9:58 pm

i was going to start a new thread but this one is named correctly...

so my hood wont go all the way down and the hood latch is all the way down. must have bent that bar that holds the latch and goes to the bottom support or something because im about 1/4 inch off. so now im going to modify my latch to shift down more...should be fun!!!
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan February 4th 2013, 10:01 pm

My car hit boost cut off as it hit too high of boost and the car cut off throttle to avoid detonation.

Did you get an CELs?
ildylan
ildylan

Car : '05 STI
Color : OBP
Class : ASP

http://www.dbhphoto.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive February 4th 2013, 10:02 pm

i havent checked...i already have a cel soooo
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum