Chicagoland BOR! Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisements

4 posters

Go down

Advertisements Empty Advertisements

Post by Crazyski August 14th 2012, 12:07 pm

You are on the forums.
Bored as shit.
Decide to take a look at car parts.
What makes you click the title?
What makes you read through the whole thread?

Pictures play a role?
Company logo?

Etc.
Crazyski
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Advertisements Empty Re: Advertisements

Post by Asidrive August 14th 2012, 1:28 pm

pictures are huge on the forums. i often click away if there isnt something pretty to see.

if its a new product but NEW!! in the topic. people will want to see whats going on, even if its a product another company has
Asidrive
Asidrive

Car : 2006 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Color : Some sorta silver
Class : Math

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx August 14th 2012, 2:15 pm

pics and topic i was looking for. I dont really go to the new posts of forums anymore.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Car : 1996 civic dx
Color : blaaaaaaack
Class : SLO

https://bor-racing.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan August 14th 2012, 10:50 pm

First and foremost, I should go over some SEO/SEM literature with you, and you would pick it up in a heartbeat.

Evan is right, a little flare is good (a little). Don't go crazy with special characters or punctuation marks, but if its new/official/etc denote it.

Pictures are definitely a must, and a mix of quality/shitty pics. I love reading through build threads where there are pics of all varieties. I feel like the proprietor wants me to be a part of it all. Love transparency!

Reputation is huge too. If people know your screenname/like your posts -- you will get more hits.
ildylan
ildylan

Car : '05 STI
Color : OBP
Class : ASP

http://www.dbhphoto.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyski August 15th 2012, 8:10 am

ildylan wrote:First and foremost, I should go over some SEO/SEM literature with you, and you would pick it up in a heartbeat.

Evan is right, a little flare is good (a little). Don't go crazy with special characters or punctuation marks, but if its new/official/etc denote it.

Pictures are definitely a must, and a mix of quality/shitty pics. I love reading through build threads where there are pics of all varieties. I feel like the proprietor wants me to be a part of it all. Love transparency!

Reputation is huge too. If people know your screenname/like your posts -- you will get more hits.

SEO/SEM? I'm down. I like to learn.
Crazyski
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan August 15th 2012, 8:06 pm

Search Engine Optimization

Finding out what people search for, and titling/filling your posts/website with those keywords (very simple explanation, but it is sooo much more)
ildylan
ildylan

Car : '05 STI
Color : OBP
Class : ASP

http://www.dbhphoto.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: