Lost Love

Go down

Lost Love

Post by Asidrive on September 6th 2012, 1:04 pm

So, like some or most of you i have had a few cars in the last 10 years.

every once in a while i start to really miss one or some of them due to a bad case of car a.d.d.

currently the car i wish i could drive/autocross in just to see how it would do is the audi tt. small and nimble but kinda over weight for its size. plus that would have been paid off by now. buuut parts and EVERYTHING costs more

tomorrow will be a different car im sure lol. still love my suburu, just wish i had more money to put into it.

what cars do you miss most...im sure drew has plenty on this subject

Car : 2006 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Color : Some sorta silver
Class : Math

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost Love

Post by Tamadx on September 6th 2012, 2:25 pm

HAHAHAHA I used to be in that boat a couple years ago.

I have started missing little things about each car really.

in order.

celica Gt... Memories of really learning stick and doing stupid shit to it starting my whole obsession.

SRT-4 yellow... Miss lots of memories and good times in that car all around. the thought of that car actually makes me sad and happy inside. the car it self was a learning experience and a social experience I might never get again. that car has transformed so much i cant really say i miss it but i miss the end of college with it and hte beginging of working when i had some money to amke it more reliable fast. After that it was a POS and I am glad it is gone.

swaped hatch civic. .. Fun made me respect the swaps out there and well it had it fun factor but its just not a solid car so it had to go.

Crossfire SRT6. Fast ass car! hands down my fav drag strip car. I get tempted to get my hands on one again a lot really.. Prob on my top 3 of cars i want back. It was quiet 2 seats and just fast and fun. Super bouncy and i hated auto trans so it had to go.

Mini Cooper S ..... fun winter car and got me into having more lux and gadgets in a car. it was too slow so it had to go.

300C srt8........ hands down the best car I have ever owned! Period. Finacal issues kept me from re thinking keeping this car.

nSrt4 white..... Worked well for winter.... confirmed I hate the SRT4 again... Big turbo sucks balls and overall the car was crap.

350Z... Makes the top 3 also. I want that one back too. it was just too fun if you know what i mean haha.

So top 3 cars I want back are
1) 300C srt8
2) 350Z
3) srt6

But none of those hold a fucking candle to how you feel when riding a bike or a jet ski so fuck that i want

1) Buell Lightning all around awesome bike
2) seadoo boombadier a fucking little ski perfect for tooling around.
3) ninja 636 How many of you have opened up a sports bike from 30 to 150 mph? Fuck cars you know what i mean.

Car : 1996 civic dx
Color : blaaaaaaack
Class : SLO

http://bor-racing.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx on September 6th 2012, 2:29 pm

and if you are wondering how the STi meets into all of this i might give it the lead as of now but it has some serious lack of TQ compared to the others in that top 3 list.

everyday car no but all around car with compromises yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatchM3 on September 6th 2012, 4:41 pm

I miss the sti every once in a while. Super fun car that can do almost anything well. Winter time the car was unstoppable, fun to race ( drag or road racing ) but long drives it was not the most comfortable especially with the coilovers. Modding it was cheap compared to my car now lol. Like drew said bikes are where it's at for full on adrenaline and speed! Drew u need to get another bike so I have someone else to ride with. My riding group is declining rapidly Crying or Very sad
CatchM3

Car : 08 BMW M3 Saloon
Color : White
Class : Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyski on September 17th 2012, 9:15 pm

This should be simple.

Evo

Side note - I can say I know the feeling of ripping a bike from 30-150mph... Tell you the truth, I am over it. I have ridden my bike 3 times total this summer. My leg/back cramp up on any ride over 20 minutes straight.

So... I'm selling the bike - let me know if anyone is looking for an 07 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx on September 17th 2012, 11:41 pm

How much? Miles?

Any speed gets old but for a fraction of the cost a bike is well worth it. In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyski on September 18th 2012, 8:05 am

$6K is the lowest I would go for say a friend. I'm going to say $7k for anyone else. Thing has maybe 2000 miles. Probably not even that much Sad
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum