Chicagoland BOR! Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?

3 posters

Go down

If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?  Empty If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?

Post by Tamadx July 22nd 2012, 9:23 pm

Mods are welcome and encouraged. No more than 80k! You must have 3 vehicles!

Simple rules really tough decision.

Hmmm without research first thought is

Viper srt10 40k...full exhaust nice rubber $5000
F150 or ram 20k exhaust and knobby tires $2000
Buell lightning or firebolt 6k exhaust tune little visual tweaks and nice rubber $1500

Or an awd car for rallycross 10k and $3000 in starting mods instead of Buell.

Truck is used to pull the toys like jet skis and boat maybe some snowmobiles.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Car : 1996 civic dx
Color : blaaaaaaack
Class : SLO

https://bor-racing.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?  Empty Re: If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?

Post by Asidrive July 22nd 2012, 9:48 pm

2005 Forester XT Sport $16k maybe. Daily driver and winter ride Stock mostly

1996 Grand sport Corvette. found one for $32k in a quick search. this would be my summer fun ride. probably just exhaust and tires $37k total?

$27k left? wow, more then i was thinking. WRX Race car! maybe more would be thrown at the vette.

fuck, could do lots of things with $80k car budget

Asidrive
Asidrive

Car : 2006 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Color : Some sorta silver
Class : Math

Back to top Go down

If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?  Empty Re: If you had 80k to spend on 3 vehicles what would they be?

Post by Asidrive July 22nd 2012, 9:50 pm

shit, maybe i need to re think...need to get the race car places

id do better with 4 vehicles
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 22nd 2012, 10:28 pm

That's why it's difficult! Lol I want a bike rwd power car rally car and daily. So there are trade offs but the 2 most important are prob a ultimate daily driver and power vehicle that is t the best at all. It fun as fuck and makes me fegot old thus the srt10 and truck.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 22nd 2012, 11:13 pm

what are the rules? need to be sold in usa?
fat pat
fat pat

Car : 04 G35 Sedan
Color : Black Obsidian
Class : Snow tire and vented bumper class

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 8:35 am

not really a mandatory thing i guess but assume you have to get it here with your 80K budget.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 23rd 2012, 11:16 am

okay. 80k, here we go.

15k used prius for city/daily driving(so fucking lame, i know. MPG's muthafucka!)
20 k - 1g DSM, 6 bolt front, 5 bolt rear, small mods, I/E, 16g, suspension. for rally cross and general fuckarounds

45k - 2007-2008 Audi RS4 - awesome fun time all weather hurray car
fat pat
fat pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 11:25 am

^^^^^ Pretty blue prius i bet.... FAG!^^^ go diesel its better mpg anyways and jettas are way cooler
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 11:32 am

All this money saved on gas with a prius yet his true daily driver should be hte rs4.... pat is sooo lost in the car world....

BOR UNITE!! We need to fix pat!
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 23rd 2012, 11:52 am

i looked at the diesel golfs and jettas, their mpg is shit in the city, and thats all that car would be for.

I wouldve chosen honda insight with rims and tires, but it cant fit a hockey bag.
fat pat
fat pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 1:01 pm

LOL....80K budget and hes concerned about real life problems like MPG in the city...

Diesel cars are cheaper.... battery goes out on a prius have fun spending 6K on litering the fuckiung world you hypocrite! lol

thus putting you over budget and voiding you from this comparo haha

...why even own an rs4 when you have a prius?!?! sigh i dunno why this is agrivating me so juch!

if you never drive anywhere except hocey and such why have an rs4? why care about MPG?!?!

What exactly is a horray car? woudlnt the dsm be your horray car?
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 23rd 2012, 1:34 pm

i picked one practical car in this ENTIRELY hypothetical scenario and youre getting this worked up about it? jesus christ.

if i had a fun car, i would probably drive more. i only drive to hockey now because my car is boring and shitty.

why have an rs4? because you made this fucking topic and now i had to respond.

why have a big truck with knobby tires when you never off road? why buy a bike when youll just kill yourself on it? why have a viper with full rubber, youll never be able to afford to replace them?
fat pat
fat pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 1:49 pm

HAHAHA i have 80k to spend on cars...i have money to replace the tires Smile

Whos getting all worked up now?

I am not dead yet.. RS4 is a great choice! btw
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 23rd 2012, 1:53 pm

you said that id have to pay to replace the battery! and that goes above my total!
fat pat
fat pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 2:13 pm

lol yeah i am a hypocrite in this senerio too

btw knobby tires screams america!!! and i love america lol
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 23rd 2012, 2:25 pm

For America's sake drew needs loud cars...if you don't like America then geeeeeet ouuutt!
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 23rd 2012, 2:43 pm

that and who knows in this senerio i might be off roading

Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum