Chicagoland BOR! Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite.

+3
Tamadx
ildylan
Fenrir
7 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite. Empty Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite.

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 4:16 pm

Hi. I'm Joel, but you can call me Jose. I am coworker/friends with Dylan. I have a BRZ. I am single and like long walks along the lake.

Last edited by Fenrir on July 20th 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite. Empty Re: Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite.

Post by ildylan July 20th 2012, 4:18 pm

Shhh, don't let the 'Crazyski' find out you are the BRZ owner. Internet battle will ensue.
ildylan
ildylan

Car : '05 STI
Color : OBP
Class : ASP

http://www.dbhphoto.net

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite. Empty Re: Hi I'm Joel, an idiot with an incredibly small penis. Seriously I jerk off with tweezers. Maybe I'm a hermaphrodite.

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 4:20 pm

Why, is he some sort of novice?

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan July 20th 2012, 4:20 pm

^a new challenger appears^

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/top-gear-magazine-speed-week-2012-7-17
(Joel found this)
Watch Video, it would appear that even JC likes the BRZ.
ildylan
ildylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 4:32 pm

Everyone likes the BRZ. The only people who don't are idiots who don't understand how2car.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 4:38 pm

HAHAHA this shoould be interesting.

FR-S looks better tho... IMHO
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Car : 1996 civic dx
Color : blaaaaaaack
Class : SLO

https://bor-racing.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 20th 2012, 4:55 pm

omg...internet fight incoming.
fat pat
fat pat

Car : 04 G35 Sedan
Color : Black Obsidian
Class : Snow tire and vented bumper class

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan July 20th 2012, 5:00 pm

Tamadx wrote:HAHAHA this shoould be interesting.

FR-S looks better tho... IMHO

Where the hell is that perrin breakdown when you need it? (They did an excellent job of comparing the two physical forms)
ildylan
ildylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 5:10 pm

And pointing out how shitty the FR-S interior is built. LOLSCION.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by CatchM3 July 20th 2012, 5:15 pm

Haven't seen either cars yet. Heard good things about them though
CatchM3
CatchM3

Car : 08 BMW M3 Saloon
Color : White
Class : Hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 5:23 pm

blog.perrinperformance.com/brz-fr-s-what-is-the-difference/

SPOILER ALERT: The BRZ is better.

However, the GT-86 overseas (I hear anyway) is a tad nicer than the stateside BRZ.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyski July 20th 2012, 5:39 pm

Don't you know how to internet?

Do NOT use your real name!
Crazyski
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 5:44 pm

Back is nasty blah

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 5:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Over all I think they are both meah. The price is way to much and for me they just wouldent cut it. I understand the appeal though. In the same way that the Hyundai did well people want rwd cars again. Now that we can decent mpg and performance out of them with cutting budget is great.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 5:53 pm

Except the Hyundai was a rubbish car. Was built like shit, drove like shit, looked like shit.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 20th 2012, 5:57 pm

in for "how do i put a turbo in my BRZ for MO POWA!"
Asidrive
Asidrive

Car : 2006 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Color : Some sorta silver
Class : Math

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 6:02 pm

And the people who are saying that are the reason that motorsports enthusiasts a dying breed and nascar is the most popular spectator sport in the world. Pass. I'll stick to driving proper cars with proper balance. Power isn't everything.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 20th 2012, 6:18 pm

I love me some NASCAR.

Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 6:31 pm

I'm sorry.

Hope that helps clear things up!

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 6:44 pm

Agreed hyundais are shit. Talking to the wrong guy when you say power isn't everything. You use power more than you use that nice ballance of a car.

I am trying my hardest in recent years not to just assuming anything less than 300 whp isn't worth my time but it's been difficult lol

Like I said before I appreciate the aspect of the frs and I believe it will do well and people will be very happy with them. Shit when the miata came out there were plenty of skeptics now they have there own racing division and it's a stepping stone to many other major racing careers.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 20th 2012, 6:48 pm

haha burn to whomever.

i like the idea of subaru having a more sporty car then impreza and all but as expected with a new model and differing opinions, somethings I dont like. just seems like it could use a bit more power, maybe not for everyone, but power sells and subaru needs money.

and im not a power hungry 16 year old anymore like drew, i bought a pos 2.0 wrx and almost got a 2.5rs.
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 6:53 pm

Lol yeah still really want my viper.

Or a nice sc zo6 mmmmmmmm

Those are my highway cars haha

Or a nice built quick gear ratio evo

Or a fiesta rally cross car haha

Power doesn't matter so they need only 600 in a car that weighs 2000 lbs. if they were true Americans they would have well over 900 lol
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 6:54 pm

Btw welcome!!! We are dicks but I like to think we have thick skin so hoping you do too. Don't mean to rile you up.
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 6:55 pm

guess my response to the thread title updates was too much for whoever it was that changed it to handle. Dylan told me you guys were fun :/

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 20th 2012, 6:58 pm

highway car...lolz. tokyo xtreme racer!!!!!!
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 20th 2012, 7:00 pm

Fenrir wrote:guess my response to the thread title updates was too much for whoever it was that changed it to handle. Dylan told me you guys were fun :/

haha i saw the original post and assumed you changed it...make sure dylan isnt messing with you before you find out we are lame...and trust me, we are lames
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazyski July 20th 2012, 7:24 pm

Power aside, I have plenty of gripes with the FR-S. I can't sit in it without looking like a wannabe gang member. I have to have my seat all the way back to fit. Once I do that the back of the seat touches the rear, so now it is a three seater. My head is one inch away from the roof, so wouldn't be able to sit straight with a helmet. The roof is too much in my line of sight, doesn't even feel sporty at that point. I would have to switch out the seat. At that position, the shifter is too far away. Car was made for those crafty little Asians. FR-S I was looking at was $27k with all the options. The car has no features whatsoever, so I don't understand why it is so expensive. Using parts from the WRX to cut costs, the thing should be $17k.
Crazyski
Crazyski

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 7:24 pm

Lol it wasn't either of us I am assuming it was Dylan.

We are fun I think we have just been waiting to have our first person join that was tied to someone else that we all didn't know haha

To be honest I think some of the admins here are wanting to be ban happy lol.

What color is your brz and when did you get it? Is it 6 or 5 speed? Coming to an autox with us?
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 20th 2012, 7:43 pm

wrb, picked it up 6/15, and perhaps. I'm more road courses at this point, joined up with NASA and gonna do events with them. I'll probably come hang out, maybe race the miata at auto-x when it turns on again

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 20th 2012, 8:52 pm

Nice! I want to do NASA at some point too
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fat pat July 21st 2012, 1:22 pm

what the fuck happened to the title of this thread?
fat pat
fat pat

Car : 04 G35 Sedan
Color : Black Obsidian
Class : Snow tire and vented bumper class

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx July 21st 2012, 6:44 pm

fat pat wrote:what the fuck happened to the title of this thread?

Pat did it just trying to place the blame!
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 21st 2012, 7:31 pm

the real admins know whats going on....get with it drew
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by ildylan July 23rd 2012, 11:05 am

Looks like I didn't miss much.

*dusts off hands*
ildylan
ildylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir July 23rd 2012, 11:08 am

No, you missed a bunch. What you're seeing is the jumbled text of the post armageddon. Words and letters were carelessly murdered and abused. Remember Q? Raped. In the mouth.

Fenrir

Back to top Go down

Post by Asidrive July 23rd 2012, 2:19 pm

Fenrir wrote:No, you missed a bunch. What you're seeing is the jumbled text of the post armageddon. Words and letters were carelessly murdered and abused. Remember Q? Raped. In the mouth.

Raped right in the Q hole
Asidrive
Asidrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamadx October 27th 2012, 2:13 am

BOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamadx
Tamadx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum